We will be running 2 programs each evening from 6:30-8:30pm. One geared toward youth and another for preschoolers. All programs feature Bible-based lessons, songs and crafts and will be held at Lancaster Presbyterian Church.
Who wouldn't want to explore a Caribbean island, with glittering turquoise waters, white sands,and cool ocean breezes?
But this is no ordinary tropical escape! There is treasure to be found here. More precious than gold, more lasting than
diamonds, it is the greatest treasure of all- God's love!The Christian life begins with God's love for us and continues as His love flows through us to others. At SonTreasure Island,
kids will play island games, create colorful crafts and enjoy tropical snacks. But more importantly, they will discover the rich
treasure of God's love through the truths found in 1 Corinthians 13.
- For youth that have completed Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Daily Bible lessons which explore the Old and New Testaments of the Bible to better understand God's love. Daily themes include:
- Monday: God's Love is Giving
- Tuesday: God's Love is Kind
- Wednesday: God's Love is Caring
- Thursday: God's Love is Forgiving
- Friday: God's Love is Forever
- Age-level groups will rotate through various activities including Bible lesson, crafts, recreation games to enhance the learning experience
- Other daily activities include fun-filled skits that enhance the day’s lesson and catchy music to instill Biblical truths in the hearts and minds of young children
- Families are encouraged to attend Friday's closing program to hear about the week's adventures. Details TBA during the week of Bible School.
- Pre-K classes for 3-5 year olds (who have not yet finished kindergarten) are also available for those who would like their younger children to be a part of our daily Bible learning
- Small, age-level classes are taught by loving teachers
- Classes will include daily Bible lessons, songs, crafts, and activities
- Childcare for those under age 3 is avaialbe for program volunteers