Come learn about all the ways God is so good at this year's Vacation Bible School! Dive into the Bible in fun-filled, interactive ways to look closely at how God is good through ALL of life's joys and challenges.
Our Vacation Bible School is open to everyone of all churches and backgrounds! You do not have to be a memeber or regular attendant of Lancaster Presbyerian Church to be a part of this fun-filled week.
In 2019 we will be running 2 programs for children each evening from 6:00-8:30pm. One geared toward youth from 1st - 6th grade and another for Preschoolers and Kindergarteners. All programs feature Bible lessons, songs and crafts and will be held at Lancaster Presbyterian Church.
The details for this program will be announced soon. Our highlights below provide a little glimpse into the program.
Highlights of the Program:
- For youth that have completed Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Daily Bible lessons which focus on the Old Testament of the Bible to better understand when and how good God is to his people.
- Age-level groups will rotate through various activities including Bible lesson, crafts, recreation games, and memory verse games to enhance the learning experience
- Allergy-safe snack are provided daily for all participants.
- Families are encouraged to attend Thursday's closing program to hear about the week's adventures. Details TBA during the week of Vacation Bible School.
- Pre-K classes for 3-5 year olds (who have not yet finished kindergarten) are also available for those who would like their younger children to be a part of the daily Bible learning
- Small, age-level classes are taught by loving teachers
- Classes will include daily Bible lessons, songs, crafts, games, activities
- Childcare for those under age 3 is available for program volunteers